The lifeproofcases are the safety covers designed to safeguard your electronic devices from being damaged in the course of your daily activity. These products are designed keeping environmental standards in mind, most of the products are made from recycled plastics, to protect the earth from further pollution. These cases are durable, stylish, and reliable in keeping your device covered from any damage.
Its wide range and varieties
- The cases are available for all types and models of mobile phones and pads. You need to invest a little time in finding the best case for your device.
- If you are investing more money on your latest device, be sure you invest a little more to keep them protected. Buy these safe cases that come with a warranty period of one year.
- They are available on most e-commerce platforms. Be sure, that you check for the authenticity of the brand before placing your order.
Features to look for in these safe cases:
One must consider these features before proceeding to buy the covers for their device. These cases are to protect your device from any kind of damage.
- Sand resistant
- Be sure that your’s has the capability of being sand resistant. They help your mobile from the tiny grains of sand getting into the mobile slots that might cause damage to the device.
- When you have your little one around, you are sure that your device will be dropped at least 10 times a day. Therefore, be sure to choose a case, that offers a drop-proof. Some cases come with the drop-proof up to 6 feet minimum.
- This will ensure to protect your device screen from breaking even if you drop it from a height of 6 feet.
- The pain of dealing with the damaged screen is horrible, you know. If you do not want to experience it, then must try out these best-protecting cases.
- Almost every one of us would have experienced spilling water on our mobile or dropped it in water accidentally, or mistakenly dumped it in the washing machine. The cause of any of this activity would result in damaging the mobile.
- These cases come as your savior. These cases are waterproof and submersible tested. Some products advise you to check the case before installing it with your device.
- Check if the case stays dry after immersing it in water for an hour. There features that protect the charging slots, ensure to close them before you perform a drop check. If the case does not pass through your test and you could see some dampness inside it, you can get the case replaced or repaired by the brand.
- Warranty period
- When investing your money in any products, it is best advisable to go for the ones that come with an extended warranty period.
- Same way these cases come with the basic warranty period of 30 days from the date of purchase/shipment. However, the added benefit is that, if you order your personalized case, you may get an extended warranty of 1 year.
- Other than a manufacturing defect, they can re-personalize your case(if they don’t you’re your need), without charging you additionally.
- Screen protector
- The added benefit of these cases is that some of them offer you an in-built screen protector. So you can now drop your device with these cases into your bag without worrying much.
Hope the above pieces of information help you to know what features to look for in your lifeproof cases that protect your device from getting damaged.